Today I am sharing with you my favorite oil free maple pecan granola recipe. If you like easy, fast, one bowl recipes this one’s for you.
Maple and pecans go together perfectly. The flavor is so delicious and reminds me of the roasted nuts I make around the holidays! This maple pecan granola is a healthier granola option that will quickly become a family favorite.
In the past, I always added oil to all of my granola recipes. I am not against adding oil, but this recipe is perfect without it. I love the consistency of this oil free granola, and I think you will love it too!
The first time I made this, my husband and I ate most of the pan before it made it to a jar. Since that day, Dennis asks me to make this specific granola each week. As a recipe creator, this makes me extremely happy!
My husband loves to enjoy his granola with some oat milk like a cereal. My older two kids love to top their yogurt with it. Personally, my favorite way to eat this granola is as a snack or on top of nice cream! It’s so tasty mixed with so many flavor combinations.
Maple Pecan Granola
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp cacao
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup +1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
- Mix all of your ingredients together until everything is well incorporated
- Spread evenly onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or apply a thin layer of coconut oil onto the pan if you aren’t using parchment paper.
- Bake for 12 minutes
- Stir around the granola and put the pan back in for another 13-14 minutes.
- Let the granola cool in the pan on the counter for at least 20-30 minutes. It will become nice and crunchy during this time. I usually leave mine on the counter for a few hours before packing it away.
- Store your granola in an air tight container or mason jar. We usually finish ours within a week, but it will last longer!
So what do you think? Doesn’t this granola sound delicious? If you end up trying it, please let me know in the comments! If you love granola, give my healthy homemade granola or my maple granola clusters a try.